Sym’Previus is available online in both a free and a Premium version. The free version allows you to use the fitting tools while the standard Premium version (€500/year excl. VAT) also allows you to use the classic bacterial simulation modules. In addition to the basic Premium version, you can also subscribe to the fungal modules (€600/year excl. VAT) and/or the MAP “modified atmosphere” module (€600/year excl. VAT).
The account is intended for use by a single named user.
To register, please follow the procedure below:
1. Click on the “Login” button at the top right of this screen
2. Click on “Registration” at the bottom right under the “Login” button
3. Complete and validate the registration form
4. To subscribe to the Premium version, select the box “Access to the Standard Premium software (500€ Ex VAT/year)”
4. To register for optional modules, tick the option(s) you wish: “Germination and fungal growth option (€600 excl. VAT/year)” and/or “MAP Optimization Module option (€600 excl. VAT/year)”.
6. Proceed to online payment (for the Premium version)
7. Validate your registration by clicking on the link in the validation email received
If you encounter any difficulties with the online payment or if you do not wish to pay online, please contact us. We will send you an invoice for payment by bank transfer or by check.
To receive a free Trial account (1 week), please contact us.
Renewal and upgrade
Two weeks before the end of your subscription, you will receive an email with information on how to renew your subscription online. If you wish to renew your subscription using another payment method, please let us know.
It is possible to log in to your account after the end of your subscription to use the free adjustment modules. You can upgrade your free account at any time from your personal space, and add optional modules to the standard Premium version during the subscription period. In this case, the modules are added for the remaining subscription period. The subscription price of the optional module(s) is calculated according to the number of full subscription weeks remaining.